Member Services Responsibilities
- To provide administration and operational support as defined in the DC Delegated procedures and Aon Retirement Services procedures.
- To provide administration and operational support to sales, implementation, investment and consultancy teams. This includes quarterly mailings to members
- To deal with daily exception reports relating to the daily import of data from Aon’s pension administration provider to TBS and AMS.
- Assisting in on-boarding individuals wishing to utilise the DC Delegated Products’ range for pension decumulation purposes (drawdown account).
- Assisting in on-boarding schemes to DC Delegated services and Aon Retirement Services.
- To ensure that all generic documentation is correctly archived in the appropriate section of web-based Sharepoints, with the appropriate version control, and that a master list of sales and marketing literature is maintained at all times.
- To provide the Aon Operational Services Manager with adequate data to review the adequacy of Aon’s pension administration providers & Aon’s resourcing of teams performing the Services.
- To check that Aon’s pension administration providers have submitted all regulatory returns within the relevant timescales.
- To adequately record all relevant complaints; E&Os and other breaches or incidents in line with specified Company and Operational model policy. Ensure that all reports are received from Aon’s pension administration providers in line with agreed service levels and register them in appropriate storage systems and distribute them to Aon Operational Services Manager for further review.
- To maintain a full register of Change Control Notes submitted by Aon’s pension administration providers or Aon, including a record of what if any further action was taken.
- To use the data provided in reports provided by Aon’s pension administration providers to produce governance documents for clients and to produce reports for the operational services and governance committees.
- To provide mailbox management / email responses to employee queries in relation to DC delegated products and Aon Retirement Services – this includes annuity / retirement services emails; log-ins and password resets etc. Emails to be answered within agreed SLAs.
- To ensure that TBS and AMS (Aon’s propriety software systems) are kept up-to-date with regards to with member calls transcripts and follow-up activity.
- To ensure that all client documentation is correctly archived within the client’s folder on TBS or AMS.
Project Work and product enhancements
- Any additional project work required for further development of Member Services’ products’ including any road-mapped developments work.
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!)
- Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
- Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working
- Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
- Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
Please attach CV in English only.