You’re a good communicator and you’re looking for a role that will give you a chance to polish your English skills. Perhaps you’ve just graduated or you have a few months’ work experience, and you’d like to learn more about business and benefits administration.
Is it for you?
You like to work with people and advise them how to get things done. You like variety and working with colleagues and clients to solve complex challenges. You appreciate good customer service and enjoy helping others. You’re available for full-time work and want to gain the security of permanent employment contract.
Our Customer Service Team provides telephone and email support for the employees of our clients. They contact us with questions about their employment benefits, and we explain how to use the online benefits system, or with more complex cases, we investigate and get back to the customer with a solution. We work, learn and succeed together as a team.
• Excellent English – C1 minimum - you’ll be writing and talking in English on the daily basis
• Adaptability – you can switch priorities quickly when things change and focus on new goals
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Spotless record and strong ethos
• The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
• Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!)
• Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
• Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working
• Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
• Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
• Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
Please attach CV in English only.