Either you’ve just graduated or you’re looking for a job while you complete your studies. You’re pretty well-organized, speak good English and want the chance to prove yourself in a corporate environment.
Is it for you?
- You like working in local team, as well as building relationships with colleagues in other countries.
- You enjoy working with data in excel files and making sure everything’s correct.
- You like analysing data, troubleshooting the issue and finding solutions.
- You care about doing things well, especially when it’s for a client.
If yes, then read on.
Challenges and Competences:
Challenges you’ll face – we organize health insurance for our clients –you’ll be helping us to do this on a global scale; managing data on all the health insurance we arrange; solving problems and testing new systems; taking part in international meetings.
Competences you’ll gain – analyzing data; excel skills; teamwork in an international environment; system knowledge; creativity; communicating effectively; understanding global HR services.
- Good English – B2+ because you’ll be working with colleagues in the UK.
- Familiarity with MS Office applications, especially Excel.
- Ability to pay attention to details and get things right.
- Spotless record and strong ethos.
- A promising career path and individual development plan.
- A large number of career opportunities in different business areas.
- Trainings tailored to your development needs
- Cooperation with young, energetic and craving for knowledge colleagues
- The opportunity to build strong and meaningful relationships with clients and influence their business
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous and competitive benefits package (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers – find out what else is waiting for you!)
- Offices in close proximity to Krakow’s city centre
- The chance to participate in social events and charity action.
Please attach CV in English only.