Either you’ve just graduated or you’re looking for a job while you complete your studies. You’re pretty well-organized, speak good English and want the chance to prove yourself in a corporate environment.
Is it for you?
• You like working in local team, as well as building relationships with colleagues in other countries.
• You enjoy working with data in excel files and making sure everything’s correct.
• You like analysing data, troubleshooting the issue and finding solutions.
• You care about doing things well, especially when it’s for a client.
If yes, then read on.
Challenges and Competences:
Challenges you’ll face – we organize health insurance for our clients –you’ll be helping us to do this on a global scale; managing data on all the health insurance we arrange; solving problems and testing new systems; taking part in international meetings.
Competences you’ll gain – analyzing data; excel skills; teamwork in an international environment; system knowledge; creativity; communicating effectively; understanding global HR services.
• Good English – B2+ because you’ll be working with colleagues in the UK.
• Familiarity with MS Office applications, especially Excel.
• Ability to pay attention to details and get things right.
• Spotless record and strong ethos.
• The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
• Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!)
• Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
• Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working
• Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
• Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
• Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
Please attach CV in English only.