Risk & Healthcare Team provides administrative support for UK teams consisting of brokers and consultants. The team operates within UK market focusing on healthcare and dental insurance as well as risk management products (e.g. life assurance, income protection, critical illness, etc).
The team’s activities mainly include: market reviews, offer analyses and recommendations, claims analyses and pricing projections. The work is primarily carried out through the web based system called TBS. The system is the interface between insurers, clients and Aon.
Since 2016, the team has been divided into two sub-teams: R&H Broking Team and R&H Admin Team.
• Liaising with insurers in order to obtain the data necessary to a market review
• Checking insurers’ policy offers
• Drafting documents and reports including offer analyses / pricing projections / claims utilisation
• Contacting with consultants and insurers mostly via email
• Participating actively in problem solving
• Participating in change or improvement projects
• Keeping the data stored on the system up to date
• English level – B2+/C1
• Basic computer software/application usage
• Excel skills
• Very high attention to details and ability to analyse data and check its accuracy
• University degree or equivalent (a specialization in economics/administration/accounting/management/finance or related would be an asset)
• Experience in economics/finance/administration would be an asset
• Ability to understand and write correspondence in a tone that is appropriate to the interaction
• Ability to meet tight deadlines under time pressure
• Ability to prioritize tasks according to volumes
• Spotless record and strong ethos
• The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
• Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!)
• Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
• Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working
• Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
• Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
• Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
Please attach CV in English only.