Aon is looking for a motivated and ambitious Senior Full Stack Web Developer to join our fast-growing Scrum teams in Krakow. You will be working mainly in the Microsoft stack, with full ASP.NET MVC, .NET Core MVC, Angular 5, React and TypeScript.
- Maintain unit test coverage
- Share knowledge with the team, especially junior developers
- Participate fully on Scrum meetings to help the team improve
- 3+ years in modern web development using the Microsoft stack and modern UI frameworks
- .NET framework
- SharePoint 2013/Office 365
- SharePoint Framework
- Communication and technical writing
- Agile methodologies
- Octopus Deploy
- Pivotal Cloud Foundry
- Spotless record and strong ethos
As part of the interview process, you will be sent a technical test with a small application we would like you to develop. Any open-source work or personal project you are able to show us and you think demonstrates your skill can be used in replacement of this task.
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!)
- Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
- Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working
- Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
- Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
Please attach CV in English only.