- Proactively manage email where agreed. Flag emails requiring action, categorise, respond to some emails / delegate to key team members where appropriate and to the extent agreed with each member of the Global Leadership team.
• Proactively manage diaries. Work with other meeting organisers to manage clashes, plan travel and preparation time, and anticipate travel requirements.
• Prepare for meetings – take initiative to print off (or prepare for viewing on iPad) meeting papers/agendas, drawing attention early to any actions/preparation required.
• Plan and organise travel arrangements, including any visa applications, itineraries and route maps.
• Submit and manage expenses and Amex logs accurately and within the firm’s guidelines.
• Manage incoming phone calls and other attempts to make contact (eg emails, voice messages, Lync messages, face to face and texts) passing detailed messages on effectively and efficiently.
• Organise internal and external meetings including all catering, equipment and logistical requirements, cancelling any rooms which are no longer required. Attend as required and document and maintain action logs.
• Keep up to date with internal news, project updates and developments, ensuring action is taken where appropriate, and the Leadership team are alerted to any action required by them.
• Proactively set up annual performance reviews for direct reports of those you support, as well as more regular 1-1s at agreed frequencies.
• Any ad hoc duties, requests and initiatives to ensure those supported can work efficiently.
• PA experience at a senior level, within a medium to large professional services firm -2 or 3 years of experience on similar position
• Fully proficient with standard technology - Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer
• Strong client service skills
• Excellent planning and organisational skills, prioritises work well and uses initiative to stay ahead of deadlines
• Strong communication skills - both written and verbal and with all levels of seniority
• Ability to multi task and respond to changing priorities
• Hard working, conscientious, accurate attention to detail and timely delivery of work
• Live our values through being flexible, approachable, helpful and supportive of colleagues
• A “can-do” attitude, positive approach to change, a mind-set of process improvement and willingness to learn new skills
• Reliable, trustworthy and maintains confidentiality
• Ability to work under own initiative and through others
- Spotless record & strong ethos
• A promising career path and individual development plan
• A large number of career opportunities in different business areas
• Cooperation with young, energetic and craving for knowledge colleagues just like you
• The opportunity to build strong and meaningful relationships with clients and influence their business
• The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
• Generous and competitive benefits package (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers – find out what else is waiting for you!)
• Offices in close proximity to Krakow’s city centre
• The chance to participate in social events and charity actions
Please attach CV in English only.