Aon plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
As health care costs continue to rise, and legislative and economic changes alter the benefit landscape, employers are seeking innovative and cost-efficient employee benefits solutions. Employers must continue their laser-focus on near-term cost management, including strong vendor management and sound design and cost sharing tactics. At the same time, employers seek to change the longer-term cost curve by addressing employee health, lifestyle choices and productivity. Aon health and benefits consulting practice works with employers to develop customized benefits plans that drive engagement, promote responsibility and accountability, help participants manage health risk and chronic conditions, and reduce absence.
ARS is supporting clients in below areas:
-Risk & Broking: Innovative and customized risk solutions through industry-leading global resources and technical expertise
-Analytics: Fact-based insights through Aon's unparalleled analytics and benchmarking
-Advisory & Consulting: Our best people assigned to understand each client's unique needs and create customm, proven solutions
-Technology & Tools: Leading solutions to streamline risk processes and increase risk insights and connectivity.
The Operations Lead is accountable for:
• Shaping and implementing the strategy for the business unit
• Managing processes and services for specific clients according to the agreed service model and quality standards
• Increasing efficiency through process improvement, technology solutions and the implementation of best practice
• Gathering data / metrics to control quality and drive improvements
• Managing team and/or operation managers in their reporting line, ensuring that consistent management practices are followed
• Ensuring that the business area is adequately resourced and that succession plans are in place to maintain the delivery of services
• Leading the relationship with onshore teams, key stakeholders and key 3rd party providers
• Acting as a point of contact for new customer requirements and ensure resources are aligned to implementing changes
• Managing risks that the business unit face, ensuring that DR/BC plans are in place and operational
• Managing the budget for the business area, ensuring that the costs are managed with a measureable return on investment
• Ensuring that projects meet their agreed
• Ensuring that local policies regarding labour law, health & safety, security and data protection, and risk management are strictly adhered to
The Operations Lead shows leadership by
• Demonstrating authentic leadership and role modelling expected behaviours and standards
• Representing their business area in the executive leadership team, supporting other leaders to perform governance for centre
• Driving the implementation of Aon Colleague Experience, as well as initiatives to increase engagement
• Promoting the business units’ capabilities to potential clients, and supporting the process to attract new business
• Maintaining an engaging dialogue with colleagues through a variety of communication channels
• Setting and communicating business unit goals, celebrating success and recognizing achievements
• Developing a culture of continuous improvement, accountability and career development
• Managing change proactively to minimize disruption, increase buy-in and manage expectations
• Building up and leveraging a network of relationship within Aon, as well as within the industry
• Minimum of 5 years of operational management experience in an international environment is required.
• Experience of working in an industry relevant to Customer Service or Risk administration will be an asset.
• Fluency in English Language – C1 Level is required (CEFR scale or equivalent).
• University degree or Relevant Business Experience is required.
• Key Stakeholder and Client Management experience at a management level is required.
• Strong working knowledge of Project Management principles in order to support rigorous transitions of activity to the center will be an asset
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
• High level of self motivation and proactivity is required.
• A high orientation to quality, improvement and service delivery is required.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines is required.
• Strong problem solving and decisions making skills are required.
• Very good organizational and time management skills are required.
Please attach CV in English only.