The EMEA Projects Business Analyst based within the Center of Excellence, Krakow is responsible for supporting positive change throughout the organization by effectively supporting project programs and initiatives that support the growth, maturity and/or operational excellence of the center. The role will include collection, analysis and reporting of data and existing processes to help identify areas of opportunity for change to better serve our customers. This position has broad segment influence and will work closely with various EMEA/non-EMEA countries across where possible all lines of Business to implement consistent tools and processes to support process improvement, process efficiency, increased operational control and business growth aligned to Aon Finance goals.
- Support PMO with preparing project plans, project updates, steering committee reports etc.
- Proactively conducts root cause analysis to identify and understand foundational issues and present potential solutions, then works with segment leadership and others throughout the Company to address people, process and technology issues
- Quickly understands the business issues and data challenges of client's organization and industry.
- Identifies client organization's strengths and weaknesses and suggests areas of improvement.
- Reviews and edits requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solution.
- Assists in the development of functional specifications and system design specifications for client engagementsDevelops / leads the development of tools and processes to capture data
- Developing desktop procedures and other project documents
- Ensuring tasks/aspects within projects are well managed and that any issues/risk are indentified and progressed to closure;
- Proposing and implementing process analysis & improvement initiatives
- Participating in new projects and initiatives
- Acting as a Subject Matter Expert for other colleagues in the organization
- Drive change management and risk assessment to be able to plan and implement corrective actions
- Preparing status reports and participating in EMEA Finance Project Team meetings
- Directs project and system governance
- Develops / leads the development of tools and processes
- Serves in a key partnership role with Leaders to drive programs and initiatives critical to operational success and change management within the organization
- Assists with system and business testing activities.
- Ensures issues are identified, tracked, reported, escalated and resolved in a timely manner.
- Works with client personnel to identify required changes.
- Communicates needed changes to development team
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in Financial SSC environment
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in Project Management / Business Analyst role
- Significant operations exposure to understand the complexities of the business
- Ability to manage and be involved in multiple complex projects at the same time, as well as the ability to stay focused on key business initiatives.
- Able to work at all levels of the organization from senior leadership to the staff level.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment that requires quick turnaround and quality output
- Solid knowledge of all MS Office Products
- English level – C1/C2
- Other foreign language skills will be an asset
- Delivers informative, well-organized presentations.
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully
- Spotless record & strong ethos
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!)
- Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
- Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working
- Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
- Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
Please attach CV in English only.