This position is primarily responsible for supervising and training staff managing treasury bank administration process, systems static data and bank change management projects.
• Provide monthly reporting of team KPIs and present data during performance meetings.
• Establish project plans and timelines for all TBA initiatives and report progress to Treasury management.
• Collaboratively manage business processes, documentation and continuous improvement activities for TBA.
• Support company-wide initiatives to improve and streamline processes through data consistency and integrity, i.e. Wallstreet, PAMS and Bank platforms.
• Work directly with internal process owners and business teams to promote process improvement initiatives.
• Consistently review, initiate and implement process improvements.
• Serve as initial point of escalation for process owners and business teams.
• Effectively manage team including ongoing development, cross training and engagement
• Manage Treasury Bank Administration team mailbox, i.e., assign and monitor all incoming requests.
• Coordinate process of TBA reporting and participate in SOX testing process.
• Work directly with banks to resolve issues related to bank admin activities.
• Provide ongoing assistance with global treasury initiatives.
• Special projects as assigned.
• Provide backup coverage for bank admin activities – approving, granting, deleting and update of user bank accesses for various bank systems, bank accounts administration and treasury systems static data maintenance.
• Provide management approvals for treasury bank admin activities.
• Spotless record & strong ethos.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related field.
• 5 years’ experience in operations management, process improvement, project management. Treasury and Banking experience a plus.
• Minimum 2 years management or leadership experience.
• Self-starter, proactive with high attention to detail and accuracy.
• Effective schedule management to ensure tasks are completed on time as a team.
• Proven strong analytical and process improvement skills.
• Committed and dedicated to creating and maintain a positive team work environment.
• Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
• Advanced technical computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite.
• The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
• Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!)
• Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
• Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working
• Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
• Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
• Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
Please attach CV in English only.