Risk & Healthcare Team provides administrative support for UK teams consisting of brokers and consultants.
The team operates within the UK market focusing on healthcare and dental insurance as well as risk management products (life assurance, income protection, critical illness, death in service pension).
The team’s activities mainly include: market reviews, offer analyses and recommendations, claims analyses and pricing projections.
The work is primarily carried out through TBS which is the internal Aon system. The system is the interface between insurers, clients and Aon.
Since 2016, the team has been divided into two sub-teams: R&H Broking Team and R&H Admin Team. The Broking Team supports brokers in conducting market reviews and choosing best insurer’s option for Aon Clients. The Admin team completes reports detailing renewal terms available and produces claims analysis that provide Clients with an overview as to how their schemes are performing.
• Liaising with insurers in order to obtain the data necessary to a market review
• Checking insurers’ policy offers
• Drafting documents and reports including offer analyses / pricing projections / claims utilisation
• Contacting with consultants and insurers mostly via email
• Participating actively in problem solving
• Participating in change or improvement projects
• Keeping the data stored on the system up to date
• Very good Excel skills
• Fluent English level (ability to communicate complex ideas in written and spoken English)
• High attention to details and ability to analyse data and check its accuracy
• Ability to understand and write correspondence in a tone that is appropriate to the interaction
• Ability to meet tight deadlines under time pressure
• Ability to prioritize tasks according to volumes
• Spotless record & strong ethos
• The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
• Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!)
• Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
• Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working
• Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
• Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
• Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
Please attach CV in English only.