Technical Skills required:
• Well versed in the domain of ITSM deployment for large turnkey implementations
• Experienced in the configuration, customization and administration of SNOW platform
• Hands on experience on OS like Unix/Linux/Solaris as well as Oracle 11/12 DB versions.
• Good SQL query skills.
• Good exposure to various IT Services of Service-Now tool like Incident, Problem, Change, CMDB/Asset, SLM, Knowledge Management, Report, Service Catalog.
• Exposure in handling complex foundation data source integrations like Workday as well as BAU integrations like LDAP, emails etc
• Good Exposure to Presentation Layer design and development using HTML and Java Script
Soft Skills required;
• Team player with a strong work ethic, committed to hard work.
• Willingness to learn new technologies in diversified work environment.
• Exceptional documentation skills in the domain of requirement capturing, testing and training.
• Good analytical skills and be able to correlate the issuesz
• Excellent problem solving and resolution skills
• Self-starter; ability to begin working with minimal coaching
• Strong communication skills. Provides information to others both internal and external to the organization
• Work independently as well as part of a team on multiple overlapping issues
- Designing and implementation of requirements on SNOW platform encompassing foundations, ITSM apps, custom apps, integrations, automation as well as testing and training as shown below but not limited to:
- Perform core configuration tasks
- Work with User Interface (UI) policies, data policies, UI actions, business rules and client scripts
- Add users, groups and roles
- Manage data with tables, the configuration management database (CMDB), import sets and update sets
- Work with key process applications: Service Catalog, Incident Management, Problem management, Change Management as well as HR Case Management
- Create workflow activities and approvals
- Configure alerts and notifications
- End user site Customization using Content management system [CMS]
- Implement new workflows that use a variety of activities to understand how records are generated from workflows
- Configuring, Designing and Creating
- Data Sources, Import Sets.
- Service catalog items, Order guides, Record producers.
- Scripts (Business Rules, Script Includes, UI Policies, Client Scripts, etc).
- Application Creation, Tables, Fields and Access Controls over them.
- Reports, Cloning instances, Update Sets.
- Responsible for managing the day to day support and administration of the SNOW platform
- Ensuring adequate knowledge transfer to other team members in the domain of SNOW development, configurations and support
Formal Education & Certification:
• Bachelors/Masters in Technology preferably Computer Science
• ITIL V3 foundation certified
• Certified ServiceNow system administrator
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!)
- Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
- Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working
- Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
- Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
Please attach CV in English only.