Junior AD Engineer – Access Management
In this role you will be providing and managing access to IT system using various tools that are supported by MS Active Directory. Example activities:
- Create service accounts, security groups, shared mailbox and folders
- Amend permissions to shared folders or mailboxes
- Amend permissions to MS SQL and Lotus Notes databases
- Apply access to VPN
This will involve troubleshoot if any of above fails to work as expected.
Technical requirements are not very high level as required training will be provided.
Candidate, however, has to be familiar with most of listed systems, where AD knowledge is a must.
- Works well as part of a team
- Demonstrates acceptable communication skills in a consistent manner
- Learns technical topics in an effective manner and uses team members effectively as resources
- Retains knowledge within a growing base of knowledge
- Escalates issues to their manager that are beyond their scope
- Uses designated reference documentation in an effective manner
- Uses basic problem solving skills
- Demonstrates consistent attention to detail and follow through skills
At least basic experience with following systems:
- Active Directory Services Knowledge – Security Groups Management, Service/Functional Accounts.
- Familiar with MS tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook);
- Lotus Notes;
- Service Request tracking tools – Service Now;
- Windows Administration
- Exchange Administrations – email, Lync, shared mailboxes.
- Linux / Unix Knowledge will be beneficial
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!)
- Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
- Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working
- Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
- Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
Please attach CV in English only.