Internship in Finance Team
- Assist Team with the planning and organizing reviews and key client facing activities
- Post journal entries and assist accounting teams
- Exposure to multiple Functions within Finance Center
- Support with any data entry as requested by Team Manager or Senior members of the Team
- Participate in educational opportunities offered by Aon
- Support the team in preparing variance analysis versus forecast and budget
- Other ad hoc tasks as determined by the GL Manager/EFC Lead
- Availability to work at least 30h weekly for minimum 12 months
- Applicants should be Business, Finance, Economics or Accounting majors (last year studies in progress) with proficient in Microsoft Office applications. Attentions to detail, the ability to multi-task and excellent communication skills are all essential to this position. Technical and Financial skills will be developed through on-the-job experience and training.
- Must demonstrate strong motivation and engagement in problem solving, extensive support from TL and senior Team members
- 3 - 4 years classroom experience in Finance & Accounting or similar internship experience.
- English level: B2 or higher
- Spotless record and strong ethos.
- Paid internship
- Training and development opportunities within the company
- Gaining professional experience
- Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working
- Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
Please attach CV in English only.