• Working as an Accountant in the Strategic Worldwide Accounting team, you will be part of an international group driving strategic projects in the areas of:
- Balance sheet account reconciliation reviews to ensure compliance with corporate policies in all regions of the world;
- Preparation of internal control and reconciliation documentation where required
- Finance and accounting process reviews, making recommendations to maximize efficiency and controls;
- Internal audit and control deficiency remediation around the world;
- Assistance with transitions of processes to a shared service environment;
- Other strategic and critical accounting projects.
• Spending extended periods working in Aon offices internationally for the term of the assigned projects -approximately 40 – 70%. Willingness to travel is essential;
• You may be embedded and working closely with local finance teams to adopt changes, to establish practices where required and create “outside the box” solutions to achieve mutually beneficial outcomes.
- At least 2-3 years proven operational experience in a multinational shared services accounting environment, GL preferred
- Master degree in Accounting/Finance preferred
- US GAAP or IFRS experience is preferred
- Controls or process design experience is desirable
- Strong communication skills in English – minimum B2 Level (CEFR scale or equivalent), additional language/s desirable
- Ability to multi-task and lead project(s)
- Project Management and organizational skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong organizational skills
- Results oriented
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (advanced MS Excel) and PeopleSoft is preferred
- Spotless record and strong ethos
- Knowledge of Visual Basic and Sequel would be a strong advantage for candidates.
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!)
- Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
- Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working
- Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
- Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
Please attach CV in English only.