This role will be responsible for supporting Global HR Shared Services projects reporting to the Sr. Director of Global HR Shared Services within Aon's Global Business Services organization using prescribed, standard project management tools and methodologies utilized at Aon.
- Will use critical and innovative thinking to manage complex global cross functional problems and ensure project obstacles are overcome with efficiency and effectiveness
- Must be able to manipulate large amounts of data and context, and formulate data and context into easy to read, stakeholder aware formats and be comfortable telling a story with that data
- Responds to HR issues and problems and administers HR programs and projects effectively
- Supports varied stakeholder management and communication requirements of HR program and project administration, tailoring messaging based on audiences
- Coordinates, leads and contributes to project status meetings and team meetings
- Assists in development of communication and content materials
- Exhibit strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Actively builds relationships with key stakeholders and clients of GBS/HR services
- Ensure tools are utilized effectively and appropriately configured to efficiently deliver services in line with local regulations and compliance regulated environment
- Personal commitment to development of depth of subject matter expertise across HRSS domains with focus on project management and continuous improvement.
- Must have 1-3 years of experience in an HRSS role or HR Project Management role in large global organization
- Must be willing and able to operate in large global environment spanning varied time zones based on project alignments and assignments. Non standard working hours for global calls may be requested to be accommodated.
- Must have strong analytic skills, planning skills, and problem solving
- Strong presentation skills and comfort interacting with varied levels of the organization
- Outstanding project management and execution, communication and relationship building skills
- Experience supporting complex projects to completion; solutions focused problem solver that will stick with an issue until it is resolved
- Proven experience working on multiple projects at one time and successfully delivering anticipated results within agreed to time-frame
- Can operate independently, as needed, with initiative according to established standards and principles.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication, both written and verbal skills
- Strong acumen for technology enabled HR service delivery (Workday HCM a plus)
- The ability to work with limited direction, extremely proactive, highly driven and self-directed
- Must be a team player, willing to complete any level of work needed for assigned projects
- Adaptability – quick learner
- Mature and professional demeanor
- Positive attitude & strong work ethic
- Strong PC skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite - extremely strong Excel and Powerpoint skills are a must
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Human Resources or other relevant undergraduate degree focus.
- Spotless record and strong ethos
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!)
- Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
- Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working
- Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
- Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
Please attach CV in English only.