The Retirement & Investment business utilises a range of specific business applications and tools to serve our outsourcing and consulting clients as effectively as possible. The role of the FileNetAdministrator is to provide support for these applications through end user issue resolution, proactive maintenance, and the initiation and design of enhancements/improvements. The role will involve being an established technical expert in one or more applications, defining effective support models, and training/mentoring others.
- Responsible for working in accordance with the Aon Risk Management Framework, and compliance with Aon policies, including participation in the management of risks (including completion of mandatory training) that may adversely affect the business, interests or reputation of any Group Company.
- Ensure adherence to necessary procedures.
- Fulfil service requests (e.g. application access, production releases) to required quality and within defined SLAs.
- Take ownership of complex technology support issues and follow through to resolution.
- Conduct reviews and escalate issues when expertise has been exhausted.
- Translate technical incident details into customer focused communications.
- Perform installations, repairs, upgrades, and maintenance tasks to ensure stability of firm wide infrastructure.
- Perform work requiring research and analysis to establish the root cause of issues or identify potential enhancements.
- Consult with end users to find technical solutions to business problems.
- Work proactively with third level groups such as infrastructure (e.g. server, network) teams and external application vendors.
- Provide support to colleagues and other teams to solve problems with technology.
- Study and analyse system requirements, train colleagues, and provide QA review.
- Prepare documentation to aid the resolution of future issues and training of colleagues.
- Define test plans and coordinate the implementation of application upgrades and infrastructure changes (often outside of core business hours).
- Initiate and drive forward internal process improvement initiatives to ensure a high quality and cost effective service for the business.
- Provide technical input on projects to implement new technologies for integration with existing applications
- Around 5 years IT Support experience
- Good troubleshooting skills and ability to investigate previously unseen issues logically and methodically from first principle
- Good communication skills for dealing with end users (with a limited understanding of technology) through to senior IT professionals and external providers
- Experience of Incident Management and Change Management processes
- Experience of product ownership and decision making on significant system/process changes
- Oracle or SQL Server RDBMS
- Oracle Fusion/Weblogic
- Java Runtime Environment
- Windows Server Basics
- Unix Operating System Basics
- Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of IBM FileNet P8 (5.2.1 / 5.5.0)
- Working knowledge of FileNet Deployment Manager, Content and Process Administration
- Experience administering/troubleshooting core FileNet components such as Content Platform Engine, Content Navigator, IBM Infosphere Content Collection (ICC)
- Knowledge of Pensions Admin systems (preferably aquila administrator)
- Spotless record and strong ethos
- A promising career path and individual development plan
- A large number of career opportunities in different business areas
- Cooperation with young, energetic and craving for knowledge colleagues
- The opportunity to build strong and meaningful relationships with clients and influence their business
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous and competitive benefits package (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers – find out what else is waiting for you!)
- Office in close proximity to Krakow’s city centre
- The chance to participate in social events and charity actions
Please attach CV in English only.