Aon is looking for a new member of the EMEA Retirement and Investment Service Delivery Team. The team is looking for a test analyst responsible for software testing design, planning, scripting and execution for a variety of key projects.
The individual must be self-motivated, creative and proactive, able to work successfully in a fast-paced environment including multiple platforms, diverse technologies and lab environments. The individual will work closely with developers, project managers, business analysts and other stakeholders throughout the SDLC, executing test iterations, tracking / reporting results, troubleshooting and coordinating defect resolution. The individual should have a strong understanding of SDLC processes and the QA lifecycle and methodology.
- Interact with project management , business analysts, developers and stakeholders to develop a strong understanding of the projects and testing objectives
- Design and create test conditions and scripts to address business and technical use cases
- Use existing tools and techniques to execute test cases and build/script new tools for performing testing/validation function on websites and Windows applications (built using WPF)
- Develop and lead the automation strategy/effort and generate scripts to perform automated testing cycles
- Execute and analyze automation test results.
- Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution
- Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate, using TFS
- Support production deployment of applications and perform “validation testing” during the off-hours maintenance windows
- Strong ethos and spotless record
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!)
- Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
- Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working
- Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
- Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
Please attach CV in English only.