We are looking for a new member of EMEA Retirement and Investment Service Delivery Team. The team is looking for a Senior SharePoint developer with expertise to customize, develop and support a number of EMEA projects.
- Developing, customizing and supporting SharePoint 2013 on premise and SharePoint Office 365
- Assist with requirements gathering, project management, and quality assurance
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in developing and customizing SharePoint 2013 Visual Studio in C#
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in customising Office 365 SharePoint tenants based sites.
- Solid experience in using JS frameworks (Angular JS /React JS), SharePoint Framework, PnPjs, Office365Cli, Reusable Controls, Office UI fabric
- Front end development using SharePoint and HTML/CSS/JQuery
- In-depth understanding of SharePoint as a product.
- Unit Testing and deploying new functionality
- Spotless record and strong ethos
- Experience with PowerBI
- Knowledge of SQL Server
- Experience with CI
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!)
- Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
- Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working
- Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
- Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
Please attach CV in English only.