Communication Advisor will be responsible for shaping and delivering communication strategy for Aon Krakow Centre with key focus on supporting company Leaders in delivering their messages effectively.
In this position you would be:
• Managing internal communication, working closely with the company leadership, local business units and the global communications team.
• Creating compelling copy aligned with Aon’s communication strategy and culture.
• Auditing communication, providing feedback and revision.
• Working with various media communication channels including company newsletter, intranet and town hall meetings.
• Testing and proposing new communication solutions.
High attention to detail and accuracy are critical. It’s a position for someone who can easily build relations and assist various stakeholders in delivering their message.
There will be challenges. Working with a population of over 1100 means a lot to communicate to various audiences. You need to be able to prioritize tasks, manage a communication calendar and advise your colleagues about the communication style, format and most appropriate channels.
•Marketing, Communication or Employer Branding experience (preferably within large organizations)
•Good writing skills (C1 would be minimum)
•Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
•Experience in working with multiple stakeholders including senior executives
• The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
• Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!)
• Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
• Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working
• Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
• Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
• Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues