- Ability to work across geographies and time zones
- Experience supporting Global WAN Infrastructure using multiple connectivity technologies such as MPLS, VPLS, EVPL,IP-Sec VPN, DMVPN.
- Experience as a technical hands-on employee.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills are necessary.
- Highly organized, structured, and process oriented; team building skills a plus
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Strong interpersonal skills with a desire to collaborate with internal and external business/technical teams.
- Experience troubleshooting LAN/WAN & application performance problems to resolution in multitasking environment. Layer 1 through Layer 7
- Security policies and technologies knowledge
Hands on 4+ yrs. of experience in one or all of the following:
- Aruba Wireless Infrastructure.
- Juniper SSL VPN, Juniper QFX, Juniper EX , Juniper MX platforms and JUNOS Space and Network Director platforms.
- Riverbed, Infoblox, Packetshapers, F5 LTM/GTM
- Network monitoring/diagnostic equipment, interpretation of packet captures.
- Expert with network documentation tools such as Visio..
- Strong knowledge of VOIP, and Convergence Technologies including QOS on LAN and WAN
- Strong knowledge of BGP, OSPF, EGIRP, HSRP, and VRRP protocols
- Experience in programming and scripting tools/languages such as python for automation a plus.
- Strong ethos and spotless record
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!)
- Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
- Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working
- Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
- Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
Please attach CV in English only.