About the role:
- Deliver on-going support of robust, scalable enterprise data warehouse systems and operate routine ETL and associated data movement technologies in support of refresh and analytics workloads.
- Take responsibility for successfully troubleshooting production issues in accordance with ITIL best practices for incident and problem management. Prepare and deploy bug-fixes for production warehouse issues, liasing with development teams to provide technical and functional knowledge.
- Take responsibility for quality and ongoing health of the data warehouse applications, proactively conducting root cause analysis to identify and understand foundational data quality issues and present potential solutions
- Maintain up to date Technical and Operational documentation, propose and implement process analysis & other improvement initiatives.
- Participate in code release and change management activities, ensuring the successful updating of code and data in enterprise data warehouse systems.
- Contribute to the logical/physical design and development of new/existing data marts/models, write SQL and ETL code, and ensure the thorough technical and functional testing of developed warehouse applications.
- Manage a ServiceNow support queue, practively address task list and communicate updates to stakeholders and team members following an Agile Scrum or Kanban methodology.
- In-depth technical understanding of data warehouse designs and concepts
- Minimum 4 years’ experience with SQL Server and other relational database management systems
- Experienced in troubleshooting database and server performance, integrity, connectivity and security related issues
- ITIL certified and experienced in IT Service Management techniques
- Experienced in preparing change, release, and policy documentation
- Proficient in business communication – both written and verbal
- Ability to assess rapidly changing technologies and apply them to achieving business outcomes
- Understanding of industry data privacy concerns, practices and control systems
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Spotless record and strong ethos
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!)
- Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
- Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working
- Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
- Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
Please attach CV in English only.