RtR accountant responsibilities include month-end closing activities, reconciliation of financial statement accounts and recording monthly journal entries into the general ledger system in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
• Daily record of bank transactions,
• Monthly account reconciliation (banks, prepaid, accruals, equity, payroll),
• Assuring accurate and timely postings of journal entries in RtR according to SLA agreements,
• Prepaid and accrual calculation,
• Monthly cost allocation (in country, regional, corporate),
• Suspense account clearing,
• Clarification of any checkup differences at month end,
• Day to day cooperation with the local team, line departments (AP, AR, AM, Consolidation and reporting),
• Ensuring that transactions are carried out according to corporate policies and statutory regulations,
• Testing new systems, and tools,
• Occasionally supporting migration of accounting processes from other countries
Skills & Competencies:
• Minimum 2 years of experience in Accounting, (1 year RtR),
• Master degree in Accounting/Finance ( or last year of study),
• US GAAP experience would be an asset,
• Experience in a multinational shared services environment,
• Experience with ERP solutions
• Solid knowledge of basic accounting rules
• Excel skills – at least intermediate level
• Experience in using computer applications (MS Office is a must)
• English level – B2+ min.
• Very high attention to details
• Ability to analyze data and check its accuracy
• Ability to asses change impact across processes/teams and identify possible risks
• Ability to prioritize tasks and work to meet tight deadlines
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Spotless record and strong ethos.
Please attach CV in English only.