DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Responsible to plan, design, develop and maintain the overall data strategy, data architecture, data models, principles, and standards.
· Establish and maintain relationships with Business & Technology Resilience (BTR) Plan Managers, Coordinators and Sponsors in the Aon community.
· Provide support when a business disruption occurs, including liaising with the Global Emergency Operations Center (GEOC). Conduct incident summaries and after actions reviews, as directed.
· Ensure timely, accurate completion of Business Continuity and Situation Response plans per agreed maintenance calendars with appropriate IT or Business Plan Manager/Coordinator. Document progress and compliance utilizing the preferred program management tools.
· Facilitate periodic/ad hoc training on the Business & Technology Resilience program suite of tools
· Facilitate Disaster Recovery Rationalization. Monitor portfolio of critical applications/systems to ensure business recovery requirements are met.
· Maintain periodic written and oral communications utilizing the globally agreed templates to appropriate IT or Business Plan Manager/Coordinator for site/application/data center to keep overall process in clear view of leaders.
· Conduct and assess business continuity and situation response tests/exercises to identify gaps and ensure continuous improvement. Evaluate plan(s) against generally agreed upon Aon policies, standards and frameworks.
· Provide periodic advice and support to plan coordinators to assist in resolving program/planning/testing issues.
· Respond to client/carrier requests on Aon’s Business & Technology Resilience program and readiness.
· Drive development and ongoing management of Business & Technology Resilience program plans and documentation that address the following using the global program tools.
- Business Impact Analysis (BIA)
- Risk Assessment (RA)
- Business Continuity Plans (BCP)
- Disaster Recovery Plans (DRP)
- Work Area Recovery Plans (WAR) (in partnership with Aon Disaster Recovery leads & vendors)
- Situation Response Plans (SRP) (in partnership with Aon’s Global Emergency Operations Center GEOC)
· Facilitate action plans to ensure compliance. Key activities include:
- Risk assessment to evaluate potential threats
- Assess potential impacts through development/management of a business impact analysis (BIA).
- Identify and define critical and time sensitive functions, services, applications and infrastructure
- Perform business analysis, as needed, to explore potential/alternate recovery strategies.
- Report identified gaps to management.
· Assist with internal and external Business & Technology Resilience audits
· Provide support to regional Global Security Services (GSS) peers and leadership, as requested.
· Actively participate in and support global program initiatives driven by global team peers. Ability to collaborate to develop beneficial outcomes in support of global program objectives.
· High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
· Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with mid- management (written and oral, presentation and interpersonal skills).
· Ability to train colleagues on business continuity.
· Above average organizational skills.
· Understanding of crisis operations and effective communication processes.
· Understanding of business continuity plan development and testing best practices and processes.
· General information technology (IT) knowledge. Ability to work with IT on analysis and solutions.
· Understanding of industry best practices and standards.
· Self-starter with ability to prioritize tasks to meet project/global program requirements.
· Team player with ability to collaborate effectively in a fast-paced virtual team environment
Spotless record and strong ethos
Bachelor’s degree preferred or alternatively commensurate work experience
MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE:
· Industry recognized certification in Business Continuity
· 2+ years hands-on experience in disaster recovery/business continuity/crisis management
· 1+ years of experience in information technology
· Project management experience
· 1+ years of experience facilitating group discussions, training/awareness meetings and exercise scenarios
· 1+ years of experience developing cross-functional/peer relationships. Experience building team consensus
· Experience managing programs in a diverse geography
· Experience using Business Continuity Planning software is preferred
· On-call for incident response
Please attach CV in English only.