DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide assistance to managers in organizing and maintaining business impact analyses for business processes and technology platforms and applications.
- Assist with scheduling and coordination of plan exercises and tests.
- Establish and maintain relationships with Business & Technology Resilience (BTR) Plan Managers, Coordinators and Sponsors in the Aon community.
- Assist the team when business disruptions occur. Help document incident summaries and after actions reviews, as directed.
- Assist in the creation and dissemination of compliance reports.
- Assist in the maintenance of the Global Program’s standard documentation.
- Assist with internal and external Business & Technology Resilience audits
- Provide support to regional Global Protection Services (GPS) peers and leadership, as requested.
- Actively participate in and support global program initiatives driven by global team peers. Ability to collaborate to develop beneficial outcomes in support of global program objectives.
- Individual with a major or concentration in business continuity, disaster recovery or emergency management.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely (written and oral, presentation and interpersonal skills).
- Above average organizational skills.
- Self-starter with aptitude to prioritize tasks to meet project/global program requirements.
- Team player with ability to collaborate effectively in a fast-paced virtual team environment.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, with a general understanding of data analysis techniques
- Spotless record and strong ethos
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!)
- Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
- Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working
- Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
- Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
Please attach CV in English only.