DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide support to management and business functional areas, as requested, when a business disruption occurs. Serve as a primary business continuity management team contact for the region during times of crisis.
- Monitor, manage and develop business continuity plans and maintenance update calendars with each site BTR Manager/Coordinator. Document progress and compliance utilizing the preferred program management tools.
- Maintain periodic written and oral communications utilizing the globally agreed templates to site BTR Sponsors/Managers/Coordinators, Global Business & Technology Resilience Program Office and senior regional management to keep overall process in clear view of the local operations and senior management group.
- Continually assess and refine program processes and milestone plans to ensure continuous improvement.
- Provide periodic advice and support to regional BTR sponsors/managers/coordinators to assist in resolving program issues.
- Assess the current readiness of each regional business site and department to deal with a variety of potential crisis situations.
- Provide thought leadership and facilitate action plans to ensure compliance. Key activities include:
- Risk assessment to evaluate potential threats
- Evaluate current office BTR plan(s) against generally agreed upon Aon policies, standards and frameworks.
- Assess potential business impacts through development/management of a business impact analysis (BIA).
- Identify and define critical and time sensitive functions.
- Drive development and ongoing management of business continuity management (BTR) plans that address the following using the preferred Aon global BTR program tools. Work with global BTR team to implement program/tools/planning/testing changes within the region:
- Business Continuity Plans (BCP)
- Work Area Recovery Plans (WAR) (in conjunction with the Aon Disaster Recovery leads)
- Business Impact Analysis (BIA)
- Situation Response Plans (SRP) (in conjunction with the Global Emergency Operations Center (GEOC))
- Perform business analysis, as needed, to explore multiple recovery strategies. Utilizing the global program standards, recommend recovery strategies and assist with the implementation of recovery solutions. Gain leadership consensus.
- Utilizing the global program standards, rationalize demand with other regional BC Managers for contingency seat allocation/configuration and technology recovery assets for the region.
- Plan, schedule and conduct BTR audits for region under the guidance of the GBTR Program Office.
- In coordination with the GBTR Program Office develop and implement the region program strategy. Provide support to regional business continuity peers and leadership.
- Provide support and assistance to the GBTR Program Office as coordinated by the head of Global Business & Technology Resilience. This includes assistance with the development and program improvements of frameworks, templates, guides, projects, and other program activities. Other duties as required to support the region and Aon Global BTR efforts.
- Actively participate in and support global program initiatives driven by global team peers. Ability to collaborate to develop beneficial outcomes in support of global program objectives.
- Travel within the region required. Other international travel, as required.
- Position requires flexibility to work outside of normal operating hours when handling crisis situations or special projects.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with all levels of management (written and oral, presentation and interpersonal skills).
- Ability to supervise and train colleagues of all levels on all components of BTR.
- Understanding the current state at a detailed level and providing input to improve recovery capabilities. This position requires detailed oversight of concurrent plan development and maintenance tasks requiring above average organizational and project management skills.
- Understanding of crisis operations and effective communication processes.
- Understanding of BTR plan development and testing best practices and processes.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team. Self-starter with ability to prioritize tasks to meet project/program requirements.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE:
- 4-6 years hands-on experience in disaster recovery/business continuity/crisis management. Program implementation experiences a plus.
- 1-2 years experience developing and leading projects.
- Experience developing and facilitating group discussions, training/awareness meetings and exercise scenarios.
- Experience developing cross-functional/peer relationships. Experience building team/management consensus
- Experience in consulting or supporting consulting practices is a plus.
- Experience using BTR repository system or Business Continuity Planning software is a plus.
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!)
- Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
- Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working
- Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
- Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
Please attach CV in English only.