HR Global Operations Team provides Human Resource administrative services to AON colleagues globally.
HR Processes Senior Specialist is responsible for supporting employee life cycle processes, driving process improvement initiatives, including identifying where synergies exist and opportunities for consolidation, standardization, process excellence or other improvements.
• 2-3 years of experience in HR Administration is a must
• Experience of working in an international environment
• Advanced knowledge of HR systems (Workday would be an asset)
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook – is a must, SharePoint – is an asset)
• Very high attention to details
• Ability to analyse data and check its accuracy
• Fluent English (C1 level)
• University degree or equivalent
• Client focus approach
• Ability to meet tight deadlines under time pressure
• Ability to prioritize tasks according to volumes
• Ability to manage assigned projects successfully.
• A promising career path and individual development plan
• A large number of career opportunities in different business areas
• Cooperation with professional, energetic and craving for knowledge colleagues just like you
• An opportunity to build strong and meaningful relationships with clients and influence their business
• The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
• A generous and competitive benefits package (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers – find out what else is waiting for you!)
• Modern offices in close proximity to Krakow’s city centre
• A chance to participate in social events and charity initiatives
Please attach your CV in English.