- Lead the Nordic RTR team in supporting the local Finance functions
- Preparation of monthly financial statements (BS and P&L) for the Nordic region (Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland)
- Preparation and submission of other group reporting schedules: ageing, provision, deferred revenue and potential new requirements coming from the group head office
- Cooperate with local countries controllers in the preparation of quarterly and annual financial statements
- Support local countries controllers in the preparation for BS review , BS reconciliation and AOR call
- Drive detailed quality balance sheet account reconciliation and reviews (using Trintech)
- Ensure adoption and implementation of Aon's financial policies and procedures,
- Ensure that processes are documented and that knowledge is captured, documented and shared within the team.
- Drive standardization of financial processes across the Nordic region, including identifying opportunities for process improvements and automation
- Ad-hoc projects and tasks as assigned.
- Knowledge of US GAAP or IFRS reporting standards ,
- Degree in Economy/Finance/Accounting
- Experience in accounting/finance area
- Very good command of MS Office tools,
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Spotless record and strong ethos
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!)
- Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
- Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working
- Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
- Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Community
to stay informed about Aon opportunities.