Flex Benefits Administrator in Pensions and Benefits division will be responsible for daily and timely administration of flexible benefits for UK clients. We expect the ideal candidate to be a quick and dedicated learner with high attention to details and timelines. Working in the team, s/he will be responsible for managing and administering flexible benefits of Hewitt's prestigious clients from Investment banking, pharmaceutical and service industries.
• Demonstrable experience in customer support, data analysis,
• Proven ability to manage multiple tasks at a time while paying strict attention to details,
• Experience in using computer applications
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English,
• Self motivation, ability to prioritize tasks and work to meet tight deadlines,
• Ability to work and communicate in the culturally diverse team,
• Bachelor/Master degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting, Math would be an asset,
• Spotless record and strong work ethos.
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!)
- Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
- Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working
- Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
- Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
Please attach CV in English only.