The primary responsibility for this role is to procure assets (such as laptops, printers, peripherals and services) for the Colleague Technology Services in the UK. This position is part of a team that monitors and tracks IT assets globally.
This role will be responsible for the effective financial operation of the UK Colleague Technology Services by ensuring that all procurement activities are conducted following policies and procedures and in the spirit of obtaining best value for money. This role will also be responsible for providing additional input for vendor management teams.
This role works closely with the Finance, Colleague Technology Services and Technology Platform Services teams.
Location: Aon Krakow office or remote work
This role will also deliver regular reports to IT senior management to show elements such as:
1) IT assets budget consumption
2) IT assets spend forecasting
3) Orders fulfilment
4) Orders discrepancies
- Collection of IT assets needs throughout the UK offices.
- Obtaining quotations and placing orders.
- Maintenance and control of data in procurement database.
- Controlling and improving procurement processes and procedures.
- Ensuring that orders are delivered in a timely manner and in accordance with the placed orders.
- Checking invoices for accuracy.
- Rating and evaluation of vendors and suppliers performance.
- Ordering goods on a continuing basis in order to maintain certain inventory levels.
- Provide detailed information to the Finance team to allow budget allocation for IT assets.
- Ability to analyse or produce data for Aon managers, as part of IT controls, as required.
- Proactively participate in internal meetings.
- Responsible for working in compliance with Aon policies, including participation in the management of risks (including completion of mandatory training) that may adversely affect the business, interests or reputation of any Group Company.
- Ensure adherence to necessary procedures.
- Perform work requiring research and analysis to establish the root cause of issues or identify potential enhancements.
- At least three years of IT procurement experience
- At least three years of IT Asset Management (ITAM) experience
- Experience working in an IT role following industry standard processes
- Analysis of operational issues in the IT procurement and ITAM area
- Good communication skills for dealing with end users through to senior IT professionals and external providers in a pan-European environment
- Oracle or SQL Server querying for data analysis
- Efficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Experience with financial systems, desirable Coupa
- Experience with ServiceNow, Flexera or any other big ITAM solutions
- Experience in designing and analysing IT processes and procedures
- Self-motivated, determined and able to work with a degree of autonomy
- Punctual, diligent approach to problem-solving with attention to detail
- Able to work in a team, good interpersonal skills, excellent team player
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management
- Ability to challenge, question and improve methods and processes where necessary in a positive, proactive manner
- Spotless record and strong ethos
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!)
- Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
- Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working
- Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
- Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
Please attach CV in English only.