- Close support in various month end activities,
- Production and distribution of management information,
- Assisting during budgeting & forecasting cycles,
- Creation of technical solutions enabling Team to enhance work quality and efficiency,
- Exposure to multiple Functions within Finance Centre
- Support with any data entry as requested by Team manager or senior members of the Team
- Participate in educational opportunities offered by Aon
- Other ad hoc tasks as determined by the FP&A Colleagues.
- Availability to work at least 30h weekly for 12 months
- Applicants should be Business, Finance, Economics or Accounting majors (last year studies in progress) with proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Attentions to detail, the ability to multi-task and excellent communication skills are all essential to this position.
- Technical and Financial skills will be developed through on-the-job experience and training.
- Strong oral and written English communication skills
- Must demonstrate strong motivation and engagement in problem solving, extensive support from TL and senior Team members
- 3 - 4 years classroom experience in Finance & Accounting or similar internship experience.
- Spotless record and strong ethos.
- A promising career path and individual development plan
- A large number of career opportunities in different business areas
- Cooperation with young, energetic and craving for knowledge colleagues just like you
- The opportunity to build strong and meaningful relationships with clients and influence their business
- Offices in close proximity to Krakow’s city centre
- The chance to participate in social events and charity actions
Please attach CV in English only.