The Communication Specialist will support Aon’s Employee Benefits Communication team by working with design and artwork colleagues to adapt/produce template documents in line with client requirements.
• Adapting various templates to meet specific client needs, based on information supplied for each client.
• Developing understanding of details needed for each template, to enable identification of any unusual or missing items.
• Checking and proofreading to ensure templates are updated accurately.
• Cooperating with consultants, project managers, copywriters or designers
• Excellent English skills, to allow for good language style/grammar when updating content and proofreading for errors.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Word.
• High standards of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Good organisational / project management skills, to assist in the efficient running of the team.
• Social media savvy.
• Spotless record and strong ethos
• The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
• Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!)
• Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
• Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working
• Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
• Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
• Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
Please attach CV in English only.