- Work with the Data Engineering Manager and in collaboration with Aon’s business teams to define and deliver data solutions that enable and enhance ACIA’s reporting and analytical capabilities
- Design, develop, test, tune, deploy data pipeline solutions and hand off to support teams to operate
- Interface with key business stakeholders to gather data integration requirements and develop solutions accordingly
- Contribute to the logical/physical design and development of new/existing data marts/models
- Maintain up to date Technical and Operational documentation
- Manage task list and communicate updates to stakeholders and team members following an Agile Scrum methodology
- Work as key member of the core team to support the timely and efficient delivery of critical data integration deliverables
- Customer focused
- Have excellent communications skills (both oral and written)
- A multi-tasker
- A strong collaborator and relationship builder
- A problem solver
- A team player that can work independently and think creatively
- You have a spotless record and strong ethos
- 5+ years hands on experience as an ETL/DWH developer with strong knowledge in designing, developing and delivering end-to-end data integration processes for large scale data warehouses
- Experience in design, development and deployment of data warehouses or relational/analytical/multi-dimensional data marts
- Strong understanding of BI principles, architectures and enterprise scale BI solutions
- Experience with enterprise scale ETL/ETL solutions such as IBM DataStage, SSIS, WhereScape RED a must
- Experience developing data solutions on AWS (AWS Glue, Spectrum, Redshift, RDS)
- Advanced RDBMS experience particularly Oracle 10/11g and SQL Server 2008 – 2016 including complex stored procedures, functions, query optimization, indexing strategy etc.
- Exposure to and direct experience with AWS Redshift a distinct advantage
- Exposure to DWH appliance platforms such as Teradata, Netezza, MS APS advantageous
- Programming experience; in particular with Python, Perl or SPARK advantageous
- Knowledge of enterprise BI platforms such as Tableau, Qlikview, JasperSoft etc.
- Knowledge of Agile/SCRUM is desirable
- Full project lifecycle experience, from initial concept through to deployment and support.
- Third level IT qualification or equivalent experience
- Post-graduate qualifications (in related discipline) would be advantageous.
What you can expect from us
- Remuneration and attractive range of benefits geared to attract the very best
- Great career opportunities both in Ireland and globally.
- Opportunity to work with talented, motivated colleagues that will support your career growth
- Sport & Social club
- A promising career path and individual development plan
- A large number of career opportunities in different business areas
- Cooperation with young, energetic and craving for knowledge colleagues
- The opportunity to build strong and meaningful relationships with clients and influence their business
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous and competitive benefits package (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers – find out what else is waiting for you!)
- Office in close proximity to Krakow’s city centre
- The chance to participate in social events and charity actions
Please attach CV in English only.