DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible to plan, design, develop and maintain the overall data strategy, data architecture, data models, principles, and standards.
- Establish and maintain relationships with Business & Technology Resilience (BTR) Plan Managers, Coordinators and Sponsors in the Aon community.
- Provide support when a business disruption occurs, including liaising with the Global Emergency Operations Center (GEOC). Conduct incident summaries and after actions reviews, as directed.
- Ensure timely, accurate completion of Business Continuity and Situation Response plans per agreed maintenance calendars with appropriate IT or Business Plan Manager/Coordinator. Document progress and compliance utilizing the preferred program management tools.
- Facilitate periodic/ad hoc training on the Business & Technology Resilience program suite of tools
- Facilitate Disaster Recovery Rationalization. Monitor portfolio of critical applications/systems to ensure business recovery requirements are met.
- Maintain periodic written and oral communications utilizing the globally agreed templates to appropriate IT or Business Plan Manager/Coordinator for site/application/data center to keep overall process in clear view of leaders.
- Conduct and assess business continuity and situation response tests/exercises to identify gaps and ensure continuous improvement. Evaluate plan(s) against generally agreed upon Aon policies, standards and frameworks.
- Provide periodic advice and support to plan coordinators to assist in resolving program/planning/testing issues.
- Respond to client/carrier requests on Aon’s Business & Technology Resilience program and readiness.
- Drive development and ongoing management of Business & Technology Resilience program plans and documentation that address the following using the global program tools.
Business Impact Analysis (BIA)
Risk Assessment (RA)
Business Continuity Plans (BCP)
Disaster Recovery Plans (DRP)
Work Area Recovery Plans (WAR) (in partnership with Aon Disaster Recovery leads & vendors)
Situation Response Plans (SRP) (in partnership with Aon’s Global Emergency Operations Center GEOC)
- Facilitate action plans to ensure compliance. Key activities include:
- Risk assessment to evaluate potential threats
- Assess potential impacts through development/management of a business impact analysis (BIA).
- Identify and define critical and time sensitive functions, services, applications and infrastructure
- Perform business analysis, as needed, to explore potential/alternate recovery strategies.
- Report identified gaps to management.
- Assist with internal and external Business & Technology Resilience audits
- Provide support to regional Global Security Services (GSS) peers and leadership, as requested.
- Actively participate in and support global program initiatives driven by global team peers. Ability to collaborate to develop beneficial outcomes in support of global program objectives.
- Travel within the Americas region required.
MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Industry recognized certification in Business Continuity
- 2+ years hands-on experience in disaster recovery/business continuity/crisis management
- 1+ years of experience in information technology
- Project management experience
- 1+ years of experience facilitating group discussions, training/awareness meetings and exercise scenarios
- 1+ years of experience developing cross-functional/peer relationships. Experience building team consensus
- Experience managing programs in a diverse geography
- Experience using Business Continuity Planning software is preferred
- On-call for incident response
- A promising career path and individual development plan
- A large number of career opportunities in different business areas
- Cooperation with young, energetic and craving for knowledge colleagues
- The opportunity to build strong and meaningful relationships with clients and influence their business
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous and competitive benefits package (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers – find out what else is waiting for you!)
- Office in close proximity to Krakow’s city centre
- The chance to participate in social events and charity actions
Please attach CV in English only.