You have experience in recruitment/sourcing and want to make the next step in your development by taking responsibility for end-to-end recruitment processes.
Is it for you?
You’re interested in working with an in-house recruitment team, and being assigned a group of vacancies that you work on independently. You can work at a high tempo and really take responsibilities for your tasks. You’ve got good communications skills that allow you to interact effectively with candidates and hiring managers.
The Talent Acquisition team looks after the recruitment needs of Aon’s centre in Krakow. You will work within a team of 10 recruiters and be assigned a group of vacancies for particular business area. You will post vacancies, check CVs and screen candidates by telephone. You’ll work closely with hiring managers by sharing candidates and updates on the progress of recruitment processes. You will participate in projects and events to promote Aon as an employer.
• Previous experience in recruitment/sourcing
• Proficient Polish
• Very good English – C1 minimum - because you’ll be working in an international environment
• High attention to details – which helps you to complete your tasks accurately
• Good time management – which allows you to manage your own time and prioritize your work to meet deadlines even under time pressure
• Spotless record & strong ethos
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!)
- Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
- Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working
- Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
- Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
Please attach CV in English only.