About the role
- Join a team of data analysts that deliver a range of bespoke analytics to Aon Colleagues, Carriers and Clients across the globe.
- Maintain, optimize and automate existing processes in Tableau and/or Alteryx.
- Ensure processes are documented and resulting analytics are accurate.
- Reconcile data from various sources and identify root causes of any discrepancies in analytics
- To implement bug fixes and enhancements to a broad suite of Tableau dashboards.
- Apply BI & Visualization best practices to existing and new analytics.
- Collaborate with other teams (both within ACIA and other Inpoint / Broking colleagues) to provide consistent reporting across all ACIA products
- Promote continuous development and training for members of the team, helping them to meet their career goals if required
- Create a positive team culture promoting transparency, ownership and collaboration
- 2 years experience in a high performing team with a focus on service delivery to a broad range of global, diverse customers across different levels and time / geographic regions.
- Technical business intelligence experience (data management, reporting / BI technologies, including Tableau, Alteryx, Jaspersoft, Qlik View, strong SQL skills) is recommended
- Experience with Tableau Server is desirable
- Experience with Data Mining and basic statistics concepts is an advantage
- Financial or professional services industry experience (insurance, wholesale banking, retail banking) will be a distinct advantage
- Experience of delivering through Agile Scrum and Kanban
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good interpersonal skills, self-starter with the ability to work independently and think creatively.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Experience with metrics and performance measurements
- Flexible within the role and displays a willingness to get involved in appropriate tasks as requested from time to time
- Spotless record and strong ethos
- A promising career path and individual development plan
- A large number of career opportunities in different business areas
- Cooperation with young, energetic and craving for knowledge colleagues
- The opportunity to build strong and meaningful relationships with clients and influence their business
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous and competitive benefits package (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers – find out what else is waiting for you!)
- Office in close proximity to Krakow’s city centre
- The chance to participate in social events and charity actions
Please attach CV in English only.