- Work as key member of the project team to deliver a range of high-value analytics projects or bespoke analysis for Reporting Services.
- Deliver analytics projects and proof of concept analysis using tools such as Tableau or Alteryx
- Understand the importance of gathering requirements from internal/external customers in order to perform decision making analytics/insights
- Pro-actively drive delivery of projects, anticipating and mitigating potential issues or problem areas
- Collaborate with other teams (both within ACIA and Aon colleagues) to provide best possible analytical solutions & product solutions to clients and colleagues
- Perform analysis (using SQL queries, Alteryx and other approaches) to create high quality and visually-rich analytics depending on the specific task
- Develop tools and dashboards that can be leveraged by other teams to enable them respond to standard or high frequency analytics or reporting requests.
- Follow and share the BI & Visualisation best practices with colleagues across the centre
- Understand the relevant data from our systems and carry out all required data analysis
- Analyse data to understand data limitations, improve data quality and actively contribute to data quality improvement efforts
- Complete end to end peer review and testing of analytical outputs and analytical solutions
- Experience of 4 years or more in a similar role is an advantage
- Strong consulting / project experience with project delivery and focus.Proactively lead and drive work to completion.
- Good interpersonal skills, self-starter with the ability to work independently and think creatively is essential.
- Strong experience in SQL, Tableau and Alteryx in a project delivery environment
- Experience with Qlikview (or similar BI tools), Data Mining and basic statistics concepts is an advantage
- Experience with Agile Scrum is a plus
- Spotless record and strong ethos
- A promising career path and individual development plan
- A large number of career opportunities in different business areas
- Cooperation with young, energetic and craving for knowledge colleagues
- The opportunity to build strong and meaningful relationships with clients and influence their business
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous and competitive benefits package (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers – find out what else is waiting for you!)
- Office in close proximity to Krakow’s city centre
- The chance to participate in social events and charity actions
Please attach CV in English only.