The major role of the Payroll team is to provide the best possible service to our clients’ pensioners.
In order to achieve that we manage payroll processes so that every retiree receives its money on time. Furthermore, the team is obliged to pay tax to HMRC on behalf of pension schemes.
Your key responsibilities:
• Updating and maintaining payroll operational systems
• Generating files and payroll reports in line with instructions and agreed deadlines
• Processing payroll in the system, producing payments files and preparing payslips for pensioners
• Reconciling tax and making payments to UK tax office
• Contributing to the team as a whole by supporting more senior colleagues
• Co-operation with Treasury, Accounts & Administration Teams in business domain
• First Line of Contact with HMRC
• Following client specific requirements to meet each clients' exact needs
• Delivering a high quality service to the client
To be successful in this role, you must be proficient in the following areas:
• Fluent English and communication skills (B2+ min.)
• Analytical skills – that enable you to work with huge amounts of numbers and data
• High attention to details – which helps you to complete your tasks with commitment and accuracy
• Spotless record and strong ethos.
• Self-motivation, ability to prioritize tasks and work to meet tight deadlines
In addition, the following would be highly preferable:
• Bachelor/Master degree - preferably in accounting, economics, finance or similar
• first-hand experience in an administrative position
• Excel skills – intermediate level is preferred
We will offer you:
• The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
• The opportunity to build strong and meaningful relationships with clients and influence their business
• A promising career path and individual development plan
• A large number of career opportunities in different business areas
• The chance to participate in social events and charity actions
Please attach CV in English only.