- Ensuring that international payments on banking platform and receipts are processed in timely and accurate manner, supervising younger colleagues;
- System updates;
- Preparing bank reconciliations;
- Close co-operation with UK Treasury Team, Accounts & Administration Teams;
- Regularly reviewing and updating procedures, proposing changes and improvements to the processes.
- Fluency in English - C1 Level (CEFR scale or equivalent);
- Bachelor/Master degree preferably accounting, economics, finance or similar;
- 1-2 years of experience in UK pensioner schemes and accountancy;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- Experience in using computer applications (MS Excel is a must);
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Teamwork skills;
- High level of accuracy and attention to details;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Spotless record and strong ethos.
- A promising career path and individual development plan
- A large number of career opportunities in different business areas
- Cooperation with young, energetic and craving for knowledge colleagues
- The opportunity to build strong and meaningful relationships with clients and influence their business
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous and competitive benefits package (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers – find out what else is waiting for you!)
- Offices in close proximity to Krakow’s city centre
- The chance to participate in social events and charity actions
Please attach CV in English only.