• Understanding and implementation of an Enterprise wide Dial Plan, call routing best practices, skills-based routing, PBX components and functions, call detail reporting, call recording systems and workforce management systems is mandatory requirement of this role
• Excellent written and oral English language skills essential
• At least three years in an Voice Service operational
• Able to motivate and promote teamwork within internal support groups and Vendors
• An excellent communicator at all levels and an ability to build strong and trusting relationships
• Ability to manage organizational Change, maintain positivity and implement changes where required
• Ability to establish alliances with other teams through recognition of dependencies.
• Relevant experience in testing, and troubleshooting telephony systems and integrated applications
• Good working knowledge of VoIP technologies
• Experience with data networking; VoIP & Quality of Service; H.323 & SIP endpoints; DHCP; CTI; capacity planning
• Familiarity with unified communications and mobility products and strategies
• Cisco Nexus 7k, 9k, Cisco 6500’s, Cisco ASR/ISR routers, Cisco WAAS and Cisco ACS
• Aruba Wireless Infrastructure.
• Juniper SSL VPN, Juniper QFX, Juniper EX , Juniper MX platforms and JUNOS Space and Network Director platforms.
• Riverbed, Infoblox, Packetshapers, F5 LTM/GTM
• Network monitoring/diagnostic equipment, interpretation of packet captures.
• Expert with network documentation tools such as Visio..
• Strong knowledge of VOIP, and Convergence Technologies including QOS on LAN and W
• Strong knowledge of BGP, OSPF, EGIRP, HSRP, and VRRP protocols
• Spotless record and strong ethos
Please attach CV in English only.