The main responsibility of Personal Assistant will be providing administrative support to Benefits Administration LT:
- Acting as a point of contact/liaison with clients, third parties, peers and direct reports,
- Proactively managing email and diary,
- Preparing and coordinating internal/external meetings including all catering, equipment and logistical requirements,
- Planning and organising travels,
- Submitting of company expenses
- Producing documents as requested, in line with Corporate Style, including typing, formatting, proof reading, printing and binding as needed,
- Drafting emails and communications as requested,
- Any ad hoc duties, requests and initiatives to ensure the proper workflow.
- Attending senior level meetings to coordinate agenda, materials, and take notes.
Our ideal candidate will be proficient in the following areas:
- Fluent English – at least C1 level (CEFR scale),
- 1-2 years of previous administration and office experience in a professional, client orientated environment, previous PA experience would be an asset
- Fully competent with MS Office and MS Outlook,
- Personal effectiveness, good organizational and time management skills,
- Excellent interpersonal skills,
- Reliable, trustworthy and maintains confidentiality,
- Ability to deal with stress and tight deadlines,
- Strong problem solving skills,
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal and with all levels of seniority,
- Spotless record and strong ethos.
- A promising career path and individual development plan,
- A large number of career opportunities in different business areas,
- Cooperation with young, energetic and craving for knowledge colleagues just like you,
- The opportunity to build strong and meaningful relationships with clients and influence their business,
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care,
- Generous and competitive benefits package (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers – find out what else is waiting for you!),
- Office in close proximity to Krakow’s city center,
- The chance to participate in social events and charity actions.