Senior PMO Analyst
You have good analytical skills, are persistent, detail oriented and great at time management. Perhaps you have had some project knowledge and an experience in project management office work. Now you would like to expand your horizons and join new team, be involved in the PMO activities for delivering change activity in Aon related Benefits Administration.
Is it for you?
You’re available for full-time work and you’re looking for a role in which you are responsible for governance of internal and clients’ projects and cooperation with Project Managers within Project Control Hub Team. In this role you have a chance to interact with project managers and coordinators as well as operations managers. You like working with colleagues in a team but you are great in individual work as well. At the same time you are able to collaborate in a virtual team environment. You create improvements and would like to create new processes supporting projects delivered by Project Managers.
The Enterprise Project Management Office (ePMO) is the administration hub for all change activity within the Benefits Administration portfolio. Working in partnership with other Benefits Administration departments and teams, ePMO supports projects and change activity through tracking/reporting, assurance/quality control, information management and change control.
Senior PMO Analyst ensures ePMO processes are delivered on time and correctly, changes and improvements in ePMO processes and ePMO SharePoint databases implemented and generate additional benefits/ increase the accuracy. He or she creates standards for cooperation with Project Managers, creates PMO documentation and ensures standard process is adhered to.
• Excellent analytical, organizational, and problem solving skills, including the ability to synthesize information and formulate recommendations;
• Experience in Project Management Office services (at least two years)
• Good knowledge and understanding of Project Management methodologies, processes, procedures and tools;
• Adaptability and flexibility in a fast changing environment;
• Strong attention to detail and commitment to provide ongoing quality and to work to tight deadlines;
• Strong relationship management skills to manage stakeholders and challenging situations;
• Fluent English (C1);
• Strong time-management skills, able to manage several tasks/changes at the same time;
• Strong communication, listening, questioning and interpersonal skills that build long term relationships and trust and help build a clear understanding of work objectives;
• Experience of MS Excel, SharePoint, Word;
• Work in a stable and friendly team, a promising career path and development plan
• Opportunity to gain or develop project management skills
• Medical coverage available with free dental care
• Benefits package with all kinds of great stuff (multisport, cinema tickets, vouchers)
• Office near Krakow’s city centre
• Lots of social events, charity actions and occasions to get to know your colleagues