Duties and Responsibilities:
- Project and Deployment Delivery Management and Coordination for the Workday Financials Solution – with a focus on Deployment Management, Planning and Execution.
- Drive consistency of approach and execution within a country or region.
- Project support for country champions to ensure country execution / adherence to plans.
- Role requires frequent interaction with US-based project resources.
- Issue Resolution, Decision Making and Communication/Acceptance.
- Planning, Coordination and Execution of High Level Phases:
- Design confirmation User Acceptance Testing
- Post Go Live Support / Stabilization
- International Travel will be needed as required (approximately 30%)
Knowledge & Experience:
- Minimum of 5 year’s relevant work experience in an area of Financial Deployment Role, with a focus on Financial Systems and Organizational Transitions. Consulting and/or Project Management background preferred.
- Workday Financials or Other Financial Application Experience.
- Strong presentation skills; excellent proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Accuracy, thoroughness and strong attention to detail with a focus on Execution.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills. Ability to develop and sustain relationships in an international context / across time zones.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and multi-task with outstanding problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to use sound business judgment and make decisions.
- Spotless record and strong ethos
- Strong Customer Service Mindset, always keeping customer needs at top of mind
- A promising career path and individual development plan
- A large number of career opportunities in different business areas
- Cooperation with young, energetic and craving for knowledge colleagues
- The opportunity to build strong and meaningful relationships with clients and influence their business
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous and competitive benefits package (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers – find out what else is waiting for you!)
- Offices in close proximity to Krakow’s city centre
- The chance to participate in social events and charity actions
Please attach CV in English only.