Implementation Coordinator is responsible for delivering renewals, minor implementations and major CRs, ensuring, project plans, project control logs and issue logs are created and maintained.
On global projects this person is working closely with Service Delivery Managers, supporting them in BAU processes as well as managing renewal projects, gathering requirements and making sure all project documentation is created and well maintained.
Project Management & Change Management
• Creating and maintaining project plans;
• Hosting weekly project meetings with internal/external teams;
• Analysing and mapping out existing processes and procedures;
• Working closely with all internal colleagues to define exact requirements and operational improvements;
• Contribute to requirement walkthrough meetings;
• Maintain and update risk/issue/action documents relating to any project they are working on;
• Accountable for all internal acceptance testing for changes to systems/functions/processes;
• Accountable for the management and execution of user acceptance testing by the client, including planning, defect management and sign off to proceed to production;
• Acting as key point of coordination in project planning, prepare testing implementation and closure for projects.
• Gathering and maintaining requirements;
• Updating manuscript documents;
• Working closely with Service Delivery Managers and supporting them in managing projects as well as BAU processes.
• Responsible for the successful delivery of the project based on agreed time lines and scope.
• Relevant experience of Flexible Benefits processes would be an asset
• Proven contribution to projects
• External client interaction
• Proven ability to independently run small projects on a regular basis
• Excellent understanding of the English language – both written and verbal
• Advanced Excel skills
• Excellent time management & organizational skills;
• Able to meet tight deadlines under time pressure;
• Able to prioritize tasks according to volumes;
• A promising career path and individual development plan
• A large number of career opportunities in different business areas
• Cooperation with young, energetic and craving for knowledge colleagues
• The opportunity to build strong and meaningful relationships with clients and influence their business
• The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
• Generous and competitive benefits package (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers – find out what else is waiting for you!)
• Offices in close proximity to Krakow’s city centre
• The chance to participate in social events and charity actions
Please attach CV in English only.