The Junior EMEA Implementation Manager is responsible for supporting operational service delivery to Clients through Implementation teams by:
• Being a key contact for configuration teams with regards to general/overall knowledge on client requirements including work scope, service level agreements (SLAs), data requirements and processes, etc.
• Owning and managing the relationship and expectations between configuration teams and internal and external stakeholders including the Client relationship managers, benefit design consultants and communication consultants
• Monitoring and coordinating current operations delivery per client, ensuring SLAs and client projects are delivered to required standards of quality and timeliness.
• Ensuring all client generated escalations, complaints and corrective actions are owned and proactively managed to closure within agreed deadlines.
• Attending client meetings to report on and discuss contracted services and to discuss changes.
• Improving client knowledge, awareness and best practice across teams, ensuring colleagues have the appropriate level of knowledge to deliver exceptional service.
• Creating specifications for inbound data interfaces from clients’ HRIS systems and outbound data interfaces to clients payroll systems and other third party and data processors
• Identifying any service delivery risks for each client, ensuring mitigating actions are implemented, as appropriate.
• Coordinating seamless transfer of scheme to the administration and help desk team post implementation project, following the successful delivery of the implementation enrolment reports
In addition to the core responsibilities listed above, the Junior EMEA Implementation Manager will have the following focus on:
• producing system requirements documents for new functionality, driven by new client requirements
• providing input to the technical design specification
• supporting and managing internal and client testing phase
The Junior EMEA Implementation Manager will simultaneously oversee a number of small, relatively short term projects (lasting 6 months maximum) which require strict time discipline and profound work organization skills.
• Previous experience in an the delivery of online flexible benefits an total reward systems and outsourced administration and helpdesk services
• You are likely to have a degree and a relevant Professional Qualification (e.g. PMI,), with up to date CPD
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
• Professionalism and integrity to build long term trust
• Strong relationship management skills to manage stakeholders and challenging situations
• High level of technical expertise across relevant business area; logical mind able to understand the relationships between multiple systems
• Strong data management and analytical skills
• An ability to positively influence the behaviours and decisions of others
• Strong time-management skills, able to manage several projects at the same time; project management experience
• A strong communicator, confident to express your own views and influence others
• Active listening to build a meaningful understanding of others’ perspectives: both clients and colleagues
• A promising career path and individual development plan
• A large number of career opportunities in different business areas
• Cooperation with young, energetic and craving for knowledge colleagues
• The opportunity to build strong and meaningful relationships with clients and influence their business
• The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
• Generous and competitive benefits package (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers – find out what else is waiting for you!)
• Offices in close proximity to Krakow’s city centre
• The chance to participate in social events and charity actions
Please attach CV in English only.