Flex Benefits Administrator in Pensions and Benefits division will be responsible for daily and timely administration of flexible benefits for UK clients. We expect the ideal candidate to be a quick and dedicated learner with high attention to details and timelines. Working in the team, s/he will be responsible for managing and administering flexible benefits of Hewitt's prestigious clients from Investment banking, pharmaceutical and service industries.
• Demonstrable experience in customer support, data analysis,
• Proven ability to manage multiple tasks at a time while paying strict attention to details,
• Experience in using computer applications
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English,
• Self motivation, ability to prioritize tasks and work to meet tight deadlines,
• Ability to work and communicate in the culturally diverse team,
• Bachelor/Master degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting, Math would be an asset,
• Spotless record and strong work ethos.
- A promising career path and individual development plan
- A large number of career opportunities in different business areas
- Cooperation with young, energetic and craving for knowledge colleagues
- The opportunity to build strong and meaningful relationships with clients and influence their business
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous and competitive benefits package (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers – find out what else is waiting for you!)
- Offices in close proximity to Krakow’s city centre
- The chance to participate in social events and charity actions
Please attach CV in English only.