- Correlation and diagnosis of events
- To represent the team during any high impact incidents and through the problem review process.
- Interact with vendors for support and issue identification.
- Proactively seek information and utilize analytical and creative problem solving skills along with standard Processes and technologies.
- Remediation of issues quickly and effectively to reduce business impact.
- Identify recurring incidents and establish remediation plans
- Should be able to engage vendors to get issues fixed
- Ability to establish alliances with other teams through recognition of dependencies.
- Should be able to efficiently handover to overlapping shift across the globe
- Suggest process improvements to increase efficiencies to increase organization's capacity
- Decision making - provide opinion on how to work efficiently, other potential conclusions that can be drawn from the data, how to adjust the reports to draw conclusions more clearly
- Forecasting on workforce management, capacity management and vendor management & strategy.
- Experience in high level diagnostics & troubleshooting of VMware ESX
- Excellent troubleshooting and System Administration skills on VMware products and tools HA engineering for architecture on VMware, DRS cluster environment.
- OS / Patch Release management and maintain configuration of Central ESX OS image. Problem Management on VMware ESX 4.1 & amp 5.0 and Virtual Center 4.1 & 5.0 Experience in performance tuning of VMware servers and Virtual sessions and management of servers resources between virtual machines.
- Experience in backup and recovery of Virtual machines and virtual servers
- Experience in P2V, VMotion and VMware virtual center .
- VMware ESXi Virtual Infrastructure 5, vSphere 5
- Server Hardware: Dell, HP, Cisco UCS
- Scripting skills – shell, batch, Powershell, etc.
- Hands on experience with storage or at an expert level with IBM/HP/EMC/NetApp storage in block and file services: FC, iSCSI and NFS
- Knowledge of networking and storage protocols: NFS, CIFS, TCP/IP, Fibre Channel, Storage Area Network.
- Experience with infrastructure monitoring and performance measurement.
- Experience working with external providers in the day-to-day support of hardware installation, repairs and decommissioning
- Must be able to create and modify PowerCLI scripts for day to day management of virtual environments
- Strong experience in Troubleshooting VMware related issues
- Experience with Operating System Windows and Linux
- Attention to Detail
- Quality Focus
- Skill in using analytics, logic and reasoning to troubleshoot issues and find the best solutions to overcome challenges
- Promoting Process Improvement
- Must have a passion for providing excellent support to all types of users as well as impeccable verbal and written communication skil
- Must possess organizational proficiencies to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment with minimum supervision
- Must be a team player and have the ability to interact with multiple levels of personnel within the organization
- Must be highly motivated, self-starting, and committed to achieving results and have a strong sense of ownership and follow-through to resolution
- Must have strong problem solving skills and be able to come up with creative and flexible solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science / information system or equivalent
- MCSA, MCSE, MCP-IT (Server, AD, IIS) Professional.
- ITIL certified – Added advantage.
- Spotless record and strong ethos
- A promising career path and individual development plan
- A large number of career opportunities in different business areas
- Cooperation with young, energetic and craving for knowledge colleagues
- The opportunity to build strong and meaningful relationships with clients and influence their business
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous and competitive benefits package (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers – find out what else is waiting for you!)
- Offices in close proximity to Krakow’s city centre
- The chance to participate in social events and charity actions
Please attach CV in English only.