• Provide operational leadership in Krakow,
• Provide comprehensive MI to meet leadership and client expectations,
• Proactively manage client benefit providers to support operational excellence,
• Conduct service reviews to audit providers against client and service needs,
• Support EMEA and Global H&B Leaders to identify and develop scope for common practice in operational services across Europe, providing guidance on changes necessary to achieve greater commonality and multi-country efficiency
People Management skills:
• Ensure that all team members have a performance management plan in place to guide them towards departmental and personal goals for the financial year.
• Conduct regular 1:1s so as to support daily operational work.
• Support the team in their daily work.
• Conduct formal quarterly performance reviews against performance plans and ensure a comprehensive, proactive management of the year-end performance review process.
• Participate in the annual compensation cycle.
• Evidence of an excellent customer service approach,
• Experience in processing/workflow/procedures,
• 2+ yrs of Operational Management,
• Strong problem solving and decisions making skills,
• Ability to delegate tasks and execute results,
• Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines,
• 2+ years of People Management,
• Very good organizational and time management skills,
• Excellent English and communication skills (written and spoken) are essential,
• Assertiveness and stress resistance,
• Project Management skills,
• University degree (preferably economics, finance, accounting, HR or similar),
• Strong experience in using computer applications (MS Excel, MS Word, e-mail, Internet),
• Willingness and ability to travel as required,
• Spotless record and strong ethos.
• A promising career path and individual development plan
• A large number of career opportunities in different business areas
• Cooperation with young, energetic and craving for knowledge colleagues
• The opportunity to build strong and meaningful relationships with clients and influence their business
• The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
• Generous and competitive benefits package (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers – find out what else is waiting for you!)
• Offices in close proximity to Krakow’s city centre
• The chance to participate in social events and charity actions
Please attach CV in English only.