The Configuration Analyst is responsible for building and configuration the benefits schemes for clients using internal/external configurable platforms, against business requirements.
Is it for you?
• You like analyzing data and identifying what’s right and wrong
• You enjoy working out for rules and solutions to make calculations correct
• You like setting up tools and testing whether solutions work properly
If yes, then read on.
• Configuring the flexible benefit platform, workflow and content management systems,
• Resolve issues and risks, taking ownership of assigned mitigating actions,
• Taking ownerships of actions and defects from user acceptance testing and implementing solutions,
• Supporting system releases in the form of test support,
• Escalating identified risks and proposing recommendations for mitigation.
• Good English – B2+ because you’ll be working with colleagues in the UK and India
• Strong excel skills and ability to think logically
• Persistence in solving problems
• Spotless record and strong ethos
• The best medical coverage available with free dental care
• Generous benefits package with all kinds of great stuff (multisport cards, insurance vouchers – too much to list here!)
• Offices near Cracow’s city center
Please attach your CV in English only.