This position is primarily responsible for managing daily cash, short term investments and debt.
- Utilize treasury workstation and various bank systems and applications to review and analyze account activity and balances
- Determine the cash position for accounts managed by the EMEA hub and make investing or borrowing decisions accordingly
- Work with business units to forecast timing and amounts of future cash flows, ensure proper funding of accounts based on forecasted activity
- Work directly with banks to resolve issues related to daily transactional activity
- Process outgoing EFT, wire, and ACH transfers.
Major Job Duties:
- Analyze and settle cash desk and determine investments setting multiple positions daily
- Manage Treasury Mailbox primarily consisting of cash related items and fx and gl related inquiries including assigning, tracking and following up on responses accordingly
- Monitor and manager offshore team, providing training and guidance where needed
- Post GL activity
- Analyze and assist with issue resolution on escalated issues
- Review and release payments in bank and treasury workstation as appropriate
- Special projects as assigned
- Strong analyst skills
- Undergraduate Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Advanced technical computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite
- Self-starter, proactive with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Committed and dedicated team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Treasury or cash management experience would be an asset
- Spotless record and strong ethos.
- A promising career path and individual development plan
- A large number of career opportunities in different business areas
- Cooperation with young, energetic and craving for knowledge colleagues just like you
- The opportunity to build strong and meaningful relationships with clients and influence their business
- Offices in close proximity to Krakow’s city centre
- The chance to participate in social events and charity actions
Please attach CV in English only.